Saturday, April 11, 2015

Chef Daniel Holzman was featured in The New York Times and in this article. He's a friend of ours.  We've had the pleasure of eating at least a handful of fabulous meals prepared by him. He's a generous host and all around great guy. Anyway, he owns a set of dinnerware that we made for him. I was thrilled to see that he uses the pottery I made daily in his charming Brooklyn apartment. He also shows off my work here. here.

Daniel's stoneware

Ginger's Stoneware

I love designing. This design is made from wax-resist and overlays of slip.

This design was inspired by the view out the cabin my grandpa built in 1961. 

Kelly's stoneware. My friend Kelly ordered this set. It has a simple dark blue edge and creamy gold base. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I had no idea you did so many sets, don't know how you do it all!!! Love that plate of Silver Gate.

    ReplyDelete